Re: In or out of line?

It sounds like what you want to to is have rdf;resources as the object of a
triple (as well as being the predicate).

for example:

http://foo#bar example:contentType example:subhead
eaxmple:subhead rdf:subClass example:heading

so that you can tell that http://foo#bar is a heading of some kind, if you
understand RDF schema but not example:subhead

Right? If so, the answer is yes, this is fine. Just check that the particular
models you make say what you mean - validate the schema, look at its graph,
and then write some examples, and validate those to make sure you don't get
the wrong things merging...

cheers

Chaals