Re: Attaching (embedding?) RDF

Yes,

I actually looked at XMP, and it seems that they are using method #3
(please correct me if I'm wrong). IMHO the drawback of not being able
to store metadata in a generic way and having to write custom adaptors
for every file type is quite a big one. On top of that, some file types
don't support embedded metadata at all.

I was hoping that somebody would know of some alternatives to the ones
that I presented or know of methods to overcome the drawbacks.

Thanks,

Martin