Re: API for querying a set of RDF graphs?

I'm wondering if it's a good idea to have multiple graphs. Wouldn't it
be more flexible to reify the statements depending on their source  in
the style "a says (s p v)" ? In this case the source is determined by a
resource within your graph instead of a separate graph. You can then
add property to the source, such as "a hasThrust 0.7" and use inference
to query all statements said by someone with trust higher than 0.5.

Cheers,
Reto

PS: Does your project have an URL? I'd like to find out more. Too see
the p2p/semantic web project I'm involved check out
http://wymiwyg.org/mies

Mercoledì, 19 Mar 2003, alle 08:57 Europe/Paris, Benja Fallenstein ha