From: www-rdf-interest-request@w3.org
[mailto:www-rdf-interest-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Danny Ayers
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 8:01 PM
To: Tom Reilly; www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Subject: RE: RDF's binary nature

> I realize that, by "binary" I was referring to this:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-rdf-syntax-19990222/#ex-NonBinary

"The RDF data model intrinsically only supports binary relations; that is, a
statement specifies a relation between two resources."

Ok, fair enough - the relations are binary.

I'm sure you'd noticed, but just for the record, the later documents at
http://www.w3.org/RDF/
have pretty much superceded the 1999 spec even though they're not yet at
Recommendation stage.

Cheers,
Danny.