Re: Representing domain and/or range in OWL

Thanks for your Help. I did try what you have suggested, however the
problem remians the same. It now throws up a warning sayi

>Use of this property implies that subject is of type

MyUnion (Subject is declared type

[http://www.temp/temp.owl#A])

I have started having doubts about this way of expressing the fact that a property can be applied to more than one domain class. Should this be taken as an issue with the validator or OWL itself?

Thanks,

Monika

--

email: monika@dmu.ac.uk <mailto:monika@dmu.ac.uk>