Re: RDF Test cases - tools/scripts

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 12:23:39 -0400
Rahul Singh <kingtiny@DriveRDF.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I need to run drive (http://www.DriveRDF.org/) through the RDF parser
> tests and was wondering if anyone had any tools or scripts that could
> automate this process.
>
> I remember seeing something on the web for this but I can't seem to find
> it now and examining the output files by hand does'nt seem like too much
> fun.

If you can read Perl (or at least read my Perl), you might be able
to re-use what I do which reads the tests from the web, mirrors them
and then runs through the positive and negative parser tests.

The things you need to change are your program (change "rapper...")
and the triple comparitor.  I'm using ntcmp for the latter, which is
freely available in the utils directory of the rdf test cases area
  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/utils/ntc/
but you may have your own graph compare somewhere.

Oh, my perl script is in CVS at
  http://cvs.ilrt.org/cvsweb/redland/raptor/manifest.pl
and requires no libraries.

Dave