RE: rdfs:domain for OO class properties

I had the same problem with dc:title and dc:creator like predicates.
(dc = dublincore)

musicbrainz used the dc: namespace to define its author relation. when I
did a RDF scheme out of this, I did a domain definition that caused
problems:

<!-- !!!!!!!! WWWRRRROOOONNNNNGGGGGGGG -->
<rdf:Property rdf:about="&dc;creator"
	 rdfs:label="creator">
	<rdfs:domain rdf:resource="&mm;Album"/>
	<rdfs:domain rdf:resource="&mm;Track"/>
	<rdfs:range rdf:resource="&mm;Artist"/>
</rdf:Property>

Dave Reynolds read it and suggested the following solution in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2003Apr/0299.html
Dave:
"Second, your declaration of DC:title is saying that it applies to
objects which
are type mm:Album AND type mm:Artist AND type mm:Track - whereas I
assume you
really mean OR. That effect could be achieved in RDFS by creating a new
class
mm:HasTitle and saying that mm:Album etc are sub-classes of it."

RDF Schema Validator - Validate RDF triples