Re: How to handle validation of XML within an RDF document?

Leo,

Thank you very much. Your answer made it quite clear. I was wondering if
XSLT fit into it the equation somehow. In answer to your question, yes I
have read the Primer and gone through the model, syntax and a few of the
others although not as thoroughly as I went through the Primer. That
seemed to be the one unanswered question in my mind. I could see how it
all fit in and how triples work. I think the only thing I have a problem
with is with the literals as I see that as something that goes against
what RDF stands for: semantic nets. And yes, now it will be happy
RDF'ing. Thanks again.

Arron