Re: "XML Encryption Syntax and Processing" and RDF

No one replied to my earlier email regarding storing encryption
information in RDF, so I'm assuming no one has started on this.

As my company need this functionality, I've started a specification for
storing such cryptography information in RDF. I'm calling it the
"Cryptography Ontology," or "Crypto."

I'm attaching the first rough draft of the specification. If anyone
wants to help me on this, give comments, or even suggest a better name,
I'd be happy to have the input.

Cheers,

Garret