Re: RDF -- venn diagram for resources, literals, properties, statements?

The answers are:
1. false
2. true
3. false
4. true

The relevant taxonomy is
Resource
    Literal
    Property
    Statement
In this taxonomy, the species are mutually exclusive,
but not exhaustive.

For further explanation, I'm writing up some notes on
subClassOf inferences, which will be available
tomorrow at
http://rhm.cdepot.net/doc/properSubClassOf.html
Dick McCullough
knowledge haspart proposition list;