Re: (Updated) Camera Ontology

"Richard H. McCullough" wrote:

> Notice that I used lower case for the "lens" Property/Part.
> Your upper case "Lens" can be the Class that is the range of the "lens"
> Property/Part.
> Then, in my (your) example,
> "ccc" ("Hasselblad_500V") is the value of the Property/Part "lens",
> and "ccc" ("Hasselblad_500V") is an instance of the Class "Lens".

Thanks Richard.  So, then an instance will look like this:

<Camera>
    <lens>
        <Lens>
        </Lens>
    </lens>
        <Body>
        </Body>
</Camera>

So, a lens property contains a Lens class, and a body property contains
a Body class.  Is this good practice?  I like it, I just thought that is
might be confusing.  What's Best Practice?  /Roger