  From: Roger L. Costello
  To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
  Cc: Costello,Roger L.
  Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 8:19 AM
  Subject: Camera Ontology - here it is!

  Hi Folks,

  Many thanks to the people who contributed suggestions on how to model
  camera data!  I have taken all your input and composed (I think) a
  pretty respectable, simple, Camera Ontology.

  Here is the URL to a graphical view of the Camera Ontology:

      http://www.xfront.com/camera/sld001.htm

  Here is the URL to two physical expressions of the Camera Ontology:

     http://www.xfront.com/camera/Query.xml
     http://www.xfront.com/camera/Hunts.xml

  Here is the URL to the actual Camera Ontology:

     http://www.xfront.com/camera/camera.owl

  Please let me know if you have suggestions on how to further improve
  it.  Thanks again!  /Roger