Re: RDF Schema Validator

The RDF Validator does not validate RDF models against schemas expressed
in RDFS. It can tell you if RDF (and hence RDFS) files are RDF models,
but it does not check them against any schema, which is what is
requested here, if I understand correctly.

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga (emmanuel@w3.org) |  MIT - Laboratory for Computer Science
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)     |  Room NE43-344