Re: typed containers in RDFS: suggestions about the "long range" problem

ops ...

sorry, in the vocabulary schema i sent in previous mail there are errors:

1) I used the the namespace prefix "rdf" instead of "rdfs" when referencing RDF elements pertaining to the RDFS namespace. Be concerned with this;
2) I referenced a not existing rdfs:Bag class instead of rdf:Bag.

the correct rdf schema is the following:

01: <?xml version="1.0"?>

02: <rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
03:               xmlns:rdfs="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#"
04:               xmlns:base="http://example.com/exampleVocabulary.rdfs" >

     <!-- ****************** The Group Type ****************** -->

05:     <rdf:Description rdf:ID="Group">
06:         <rdf:type rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Class" />
07:         <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Resource" />
08:     </rdf:Description>

09:     <rdf:Description rdf:ID="chair">
10:         <rdf:type rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Property" />
11:         <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#Group" />
12:         <rdfs:range rdf:resource="#Person" />
13:    </rdf:Description>

14:     <rdf:Description rdf:ID="partecipants">
15:         <rdf:type rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Property" />
16:         <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#Group" />
17:         <rdfs:range rdf:resource="#PersonBag" />
18:     </rdf:Description>

     <!-- ****************** The Person Type ****************** -->

19:     <rdf:Description rdf:ID="Person">
20:         <rdf:type rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Class" />
21:        <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Resource" />
22:     </rdf:Description>

23:     <rdf:Description rdf:ID="name">
24:         <rdf:type rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Property" />
25:         <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#Person" />
26:         <rdfs:range rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Literal" />
27:     </rdf:Description>

28:     <rdf:Description rdf:ID="mail">
29:         <rdf:type rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Property" />
30:         <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#Person" />
31:         <rdfs:range rdf:resource="rdfs:Literal" />
32:     </rdf:Description>

     <!-- ****************** The PersonBag Type ****************** -->

33:     <rdf:Description rdf:ID="PersonBag">
34:        <rdf:type rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Class" />
35:         <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#Bag" />
36:     </rdf:Description>

37:     <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#member">
38:         <rdf:type rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Property" />
39:         <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#PersonBag" />
40:         <rdfs:range rdf:resource="#Person" />
41:     </rdf:Description>

42: </rdf:RDF>

best regards,

Francesco Cannistrà