Re: newbe question

Well, you make statements about URIs. So you should be able to make a
statement about a URI that includes an Xpointer, which in turn lets you add
the stuff about selecting the 4th paragraph after the fifth elephant...

chaals

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002, Lisa Seeman wrote:

>New to the list, is this an appropriate place to ask question about how to
>get things done in RDF?
>
>for example
>
>I am writing an accessibility RDF schema so that one can add useful bits of
>information that the Author left out of the original document.
>so I need the the URI's included in the "about" attribute to support XSL
>type of  pattern matching?
> I really want to pinpoint a particular element or even an  attribute of an
>element and say stuff about it - can I do that using the about or do I have
>to write a new attribute to do that?
>All the best,
>
>Lisa Seeman
>
>UnBounded Access
>
>Widen the World Web
>
>http://www.UBaccess.com

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22