Re: AW: (SeWeb) KAON - KArlsruhe ONtology and Semantic Web Infrastructure

Dear all,
I think it is right.
That's impossible there is only ONE ontology editor.
The problem is interoperability of data model between tools, such as
KAON and Protege.
How to integrate these different data model is another challenge.
And I think the "common ontology tool" Dr. Sowa meant that may mean "the
common data model".
Right?  ^_^

Jack