RE: RDF ontology for describing reusable software components

Hello,

we have been successfully using RDF to describe software components
interfaces for more than two years in our Nesstar system.

You can find out more about it at http://www.nesstar.org/sdk/ (or directly
to http://www.nesstar.org/sdk/neoom.pdf).

Best

     titto

Pasqualino "Titto" Assini - Nesstar Ltd
John Tabor Building - University of Essex
Colchester, Essex  - CO4 3SQ  - United Kingdom