RE: Fuzzy clustering for semantic web

Amar,

Try a search on Kohonen maps, K means, Support Vector Machines
(SVM), Hierarchial Clustering, Wrapper Induction. The research
areas you might be interested in are in machine learning and  data
mining. At work, our experience of trying to magick out
similarities in web pages  has been that this stuff gets hard if
you don't have an idea of what the clusters or discriminators are
in advance or if you have small learning samples (apologies, but I
can't discuss the algorithms used). On the other hand, if you have
the semantic terms or topics at hand, there's 30 years of research
in information retrieval at your disposal: I'm pretty sure a group
at an English university did some work of this sort a few years ago
with RDF/DC, but I can't recall who or where, perhaps someone else
here has a better memory than mine

Bill de hÓra