RDF Search Engine

[freed from spam trap -rrs]

Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 13:41:38 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Larry B. Clark Jr." <clark@acusoft.com>
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

I am looking for a simple rdf search engine. I want to be able to provide a
base dir and have the engine search all files in that dir and sub dirs for a
subject, predicate, object set. Any of these can be don't cares (or wild
card). I have searched high and low for an off the shelf (free ware, share
ware, open source) implementation that can do this and have not found
anything. It would also be nice if this engine could have some sorting
criteria as well. Maybe read all the files first then provide a drop down
for the subject, predicate, object to define the sorting  priority and then
an area to apply filters.

I have found several APIs that I could use to write such an engine but am
more interested in an off the shelf solution.