RE: add metadata on image

Hello,
Thanks a lot for your help, it seems the solution based on Amaya should work
fine for our project.

Sincerely

Jean Delahousse
Mondeca
CEO
3, Cit¨¦ Nollez. 75018 Paris
Phone : 33 1 44 92 35 03
Mobile : 33 6 16 90 73 95
Fax : +33 1 44 92 02 59

www.mondeca.com/fr
www.mondeca.com (english)
XML France : responsable de la commission technique "Semantic Web"
http://www.xml-france.asso.fr
projet Semantopic : l'annuaire des projets du Semantic Web sous forme de
Topic Map
http://mondeca-publishing.com/s/anonymous/title351.html
Topic Maps ressources
http://mondeca-publishing.com/s/anonymous/title10013.html