Re: add metadata on image

Hello,

there are several. RDFPic originally added metadata to jpeg images, but it is
being enhanced to allow for adding information to parts of images identified
by region - http://www.w3.org/TR/photo-rdf/ is a W3C Note describing it, and
the code is being developed by Nadia Heninger at W3C Sopia Antipolis

Jim Ley produces some javascript/SVG tools that do similar things, and work
in a browser using Adobe's SVG plugin - his work is available from
http://jibbering.com/svg/

I am sure there are others but it is cold and hard to type here...

cheers

Charles McCN