Re: Patent threat over RDF?

Uche, Dan,

I will not respond directly to any of the issues related to organizations
making spurious claims regarding directed labelled graphs. Nor will I read
any literature, or make myself aware of any details of the claims from such
organizations.

I have been working with Edge Labelled Directed Graphs since the early
1980s. The following article (the best I can recall the title):

Jonathan Borden, "Semantic Network Simulation of Events (SENSE). Modelling
Neurochemical Networks in the Brain" Amherst College, 1984

contains work performed between 1980 and 1984 (so err... all my patents on
this have already expired :-).

It has been publically available in the library since this time, giving all
the lawyers ample opportunity to read this three volume work in great
detail. it of course has references dating back at least to Des Carte.

Needless to say I toss such patent claims in the trash _without reading
them_.

Jonathan