RE: new cwm release

I am running new cwm for the first time and tried the command -test.  I get
an error stating:

  File "notation3.py", line 230, in directive
    if i<0: raise BadSyntax(self._thisDoc, self.lines, str, j, "expected
qname after bind or prefix")
notation3.BadSyntax: Line 8 of <file:notation3.py>: Bad syntax (expected
qname after bind or prefix) at ^ in:
"...>- dc:title -> "Moby Dick" ] .
     bind^ default <http://example.org/default>.
 ..."

Is this 'error' actually the bug check mentioned or am I not running
correctly?

John Black