RE: XML vs. RDF ==> see infoset domains

I have been trying to figure out a way of defining a layer on top of the
Infoset to be used as an extensible typing scheme, but the purpose is
not (necessarily) to process RDF graphs that one may scrap from
'information items'. On the other hand, RDF should be able to use it as
a class mechanism. Would that be of interest?

Manos