Re: Using XMLSchema-instance attributes in RDF/XML Syntax

Janne Saarela wrote:
> I agree. When developing our RDF based software we had to
> support typing. The way we do it now is by referring to
> XML Schema basic data types with URIs as rdfs:range values.
>
> Of course, basic data types are easy but applying facets
> makes life trickier. Perhaps simpleTypes and complexTypes
> could also be URI addressed within an XML schema file?

Just a thought: would it be possible within your scheme to provide
occurences of simpleType and complexType you wish to be addressable with
ids and then refer to them invididually using a fragment in the URI?

--
Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Research Engineer, Expway