Re: RooDolF Update (Google Result in RDF)

Hey Seth,
thank you for your comments. I changed my representation of the results.

May I ask you some questions:
*What are you doing with the Google RDF Description in your SailorAgents
Framework?
*How could you place messages in my std err screen?
*What's next after RooDolF?

Since RDF is a unique way to represent semantics of conecptual data models like
views in sql are
I would like to initiate a project at source forge,  were more web services will
be represented in  RDF syntax.
I assume there is no represenation for RDF in WSDL or RDF in WSDL and neither
exists a WSDL2RDF Warpper.

But it would be an not so heavy task by using Jena Toolkit, TomCat ..., take
some of the popular web services or  RDF data source  (WordNet, DMOZ, Project
Gutenberg, Amazon ...) and write a http based query interface and recieve
results in RDF.

In a second step query transformations between popular rdf Query languages
(Squish, RDQL, RQL, QEL...) and the http interfaces of the rdf wrappes could be
established. That's nothing PHD thesis like but it would support the community
with a lot of RDF Data "to play" with. What do you think about this?

Alex

--

  Alexander Löser
  Technische Universitaet Berlin