RE: Bitzi File Metadata RDF Dump

If I did, then I sincerly apologize.

> At what point did
> Dan suggest
> using HTTP URIs as URNs? He merely gave the highly valid
> suggestion that a
> property be created to disambiguate a type of (most likely
> literal) value
> as a bitprint.

Uhhh, yeah. Right. Sorry. Oops. What's the emoticon
for humble grovelling ;-)

> > Perhaps what is needed is the realization of the 'vnd.'
> > URN namespace subtree, or similar,
>
> Try using informal URN namespace IDs, per section 4.0 III of RFC 2611.
> That's exactly what they are meant for.

Hmmm...  maybe. I'll have to look more closely at that.

> I think that accusing Dan of being an HTTP URL cowboy is
> rather absurd, but
> at least it made me laugh :-)

Well, I hope Dan laughed too ;-) ;-) ;-)

Crawling back into my hole...

Cheers,

Patrick

--
Patrick Stickler                      Phone:  +358 3 356 0209
Senior Research Scientist             Mobile: +358 50 483 9453