Re: Simple Reification Question

On Fri, 2001-09-14 at 00:55, John Jensen wrote:

> Thanks Sateesh,
>
> I understand this. What I'm looking for, is a more convenient and less
> verbose way of saying the same thing. Similar to the bagId construction,
> but dealing with just one statement rather than a set of statements
> about a resource.

There is: the rdf:ID in attribute in a property element. For example

<rdf:RDF>
  <rdf:Description about="http://www.w3.org/Home/Lassila">
    <s:Creator rdf:ID="S_001">Ora Lassila</s:Creator>
  </rdf/:Description>
  <rdf:Description about="#S_001">
    <a:attributedTo>Ralph Swick</a:attributedTo>
  </rdf:Description>
 </rdf/:RDF>

The verbose solution is useful when you want reify a statement which has
no such rdf:ID attribute, an that you can not rewrite...

  Pierre-Antoine