Re: locally scoped Class and Property declarations

Nikita,

I have added a pointer to your suggestion in the further discussion section
of:

  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-qname-uri-mapping

For future reference, I try to track this mailing list and pick up
and record issues and suggestions that are arise.  However, I do sometimes
get overloaded and may miss some.  If you have a definite proposal you
wish to make to the WG, such as this one, its better to send it to
www-rdf-comments@w3.org.

And thanks for the suggestion.

Brian