Re: Again: Anonymous Resources

On Sun, 11 Mar 2001, Aaron Swartz wrote:

> Lee, what is the argument against naming every resource?
>
> If the idea of RDF is to let anyone talk about anything anywhere, then
> so-called anonymous resources should be part of this too.
>
> Giving them IDs lets others join in the party, so to speak.

Have a look at http://tribble.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/~cmjg/rdf/discuss -
there's some stuff in there aout anonymous resources. I've got an RDF
implementation that (mostly) behaves like the discussion suggests it
should.

jan

PS. Anonymous resources should definitely stay.

Tel +44(0)117 9287163 Fax +44 (0)117 9287112 RFC822 jan.grant@bris.ac.uk
perl -e 's?ck?t??print:perl==pants if $_="Just Another Perl Hacker\n"'