Re: RDF in HTML pages

Sorry, I should have been more specific. It doesn't work until good new
things, and I am trying to find simple ways of dealing with old broken (but
not too badly) stuff that don't cause things to get further broken.

cheers

Charles

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Aaron Swartz wrote:

  Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org> wrote:

  > Hmmm, both of these are cool. (The problem I have with riddl is that it
  > requires invlid HTML to work, and I was hoping there was some valid way to do
  > it).

  No, RDDL isn't invalid XHTML -- it's fully compliant with XHTML
  Modularization, or Sean will have their head. ;-)