Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 09:56:55 -0800
From: Dave Winer <dave@userland.com>
To: "XML-Dev (E-mail)" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>,
     decentralization@yahoogroups.com, SOAP <SOAP@DISCUSS.DEVELOP.COM>,
     xml-dist-app@w3.org
Subject: 37 SOAP 1.1 implementations

Last week we started a directory for SOAP 1.1 developers:

http://www.soapware.org/

One of the goals was to get a good list of all the implementations:

http://www.soapware.org/directory/4/implementations

This sub-directory is maintained by Paul Kulchenko, the developer of
SOAP::Lite for Perl.

There are 37 implementations, we just learned of a new one today, from
Mozilla.

http://www.mozilla.org/xmlextras/

This community is growing quite quickly now!

Dave