  From: www-rdf-interest-request@w3.org
[mailto:www-rdf-interest-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Sushmita Upadhaya
  Sent: 22 June 2001 08:05
  To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
  Subject: search engine

  Hi to all the RDF group,

  My name' s sushmita upadhaya, student .
  I' m working on a project to crawl all the university' s HTML pages and
making it searchble by an internal search
  engine.
  I would like more informations about previous projects to understand how
  search the results stored in the RDF database, and how to make them not
  hieracly indexed, only showing a standard search results page (as in a
  common search engine).

  Thanks for the help

  sushmita