Re: Practical application

Aaron:

    <rdf:Description rdf:value="200">

    Is this correct? By the RDF serialization syntax (RDF Model and Syntax,
2.2.1: Basic Serialization Syntax), I can have just "rdf:about" or "rdf:ID"
following the "rdf:Description". But if I use what you have proposed, itīs
correct to add RDF fragments in the <head></head>? Oh, and I have used the
start tag <head> at my example.

    Thanks,
        Fernanda.