Re: forest grammar/tree regular expression for RDF

Jonathan,

Thank you for this suggestion.  I have added a reference to your message
attached to the issue in the issue tracking document:

http://jigedit.w3.org/bmcbride/WWW/2000/03/rdf-tracking/Overview.html#rdfms-formal-grammar

to ensure that the RDFCore WG is aware of your suggestion when it considers
this issue.

Brian