RE: Practical application

I'm sorry Murray, first impressions to me look like it's just html <meta>
tag, plus a bit of arbitrary xml. No doubt this is useful for search
engines. How are these tags interpreted in the body of a document by
browsers? I may be wrong, but Dublin Core doesn't express everything that
might be needed, and the link rel we've seen before - maybe this will be
different? Here's the bottom line - how would a harvester be any the wiser
with documents following this syntax than it would with arbitrary HTML?

---
Danny Ayers
http://www.isacat.net