Re: Storing RDF in a relational database

On Monday, June 18, 2001, at 05:24  PM, Danny Ayers wrote:

> Thanks, clear now. Were FORMULA and VARIABLE useful in your
> implementation?

I just use FORMULA to make it easy to search for statements
about contexts themselves. For example, I'll say that X context
came from Y file on Z date and then I can quickly query for that
kind of information to find, say, the most recent information (a
FORMULA with the latest dc:date).

I have not used VARIABLE (nor does TimBL's software, to my knowledge).