Re: What to do about namespace derived URI refs... (long)

From: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean@mysterylights.com>

> Now go through the same process, but where an RDF document is
> returned... nothing happens, unless you have re-coded your browser to
> do something. RDF defines that #Truth as being anything you want it to
> be - any instance of rdf:Resource. That's how any RDF conformant
> process will recognize it (should recognize it) as being; a
> rdf:Resource. RDF M&S clearly states that that can be *anything* that
> has identity.

Whatever!  Sean, I think we need to step back from all the complex
rationalization.  One can create a set of symbols and rationalize whatever
one wishes.  Thing is, when you try to convince someone who is hurting that
they should continue to hurt based upon your complex rationalization, you
have stepped over the line between being practical and being pig headed.

When a person is at the point of naming an ideal or real entity that cannot
be  accessed on the Internet; they need a simple way to coin the URI. The
method they use should guarantee that they will not be colliding with other
Internet behavior such as bookmarking.

Seth Russell