Re: What to do about namespace derived URI refs... (long)

Ok I see. What is tricky about _that_ problem is that the fragment
identifier syntax is defined by the media type of the MIME message. I have
started to consider these issues: http://www.rddl.org/SchemaAlgebra . There
are some thorny issues here. Consider particularly the fact that XML Schema
uses QNames not URI references to generally identify types, and that a QName
may identify each an element, attribute, complexType etc.

-Jonathan