Re: Dropping the redundant colon in N3

"Sean B. Palmer" wrote:

> Also, Seth came up (jokingly) with a method of using brackets in a property
> to indicate an rdfs:comment. I added an angular bracket to allow for an
> rdfs:label/ID:-

Well jokingly what's wrong with just this:

Seth (really wants to find) [a who:Programmer#x].
who:Programmer#x (must have salary requirement) "0".

But I don't know, maybe we'd better wait for TimBL to bless this kind of play
with his N3... perhaps we should be talking here of playing with another
language.

--
:Seth
   :properName "Seth Russell";