Re: Dropping the redundant colon in N3

Pierre-Antoine CHAMPIN wrote:

> Another solution would be to prefix all keywords with a character not allowed to start a user names...
> Since keywords are much fewer, that would keep a sane level of readability.
> e.g.
>  x @a rdfd:Class. y @a x.
>  just an idea

Personally I think that would be going in the wrong direction.  The whole point of N3 is that is is easy
to read and write.  Putting weird characters in the flow does not serve that well.  I still think that
simply nixing the idea of needing key words is the best solution.  And while we're at it why not eliminate
the angle brackets around URLs .. I mean they are legitimate URIs aren't they?  Also if the namespace
prefixes were inhereted into the default namespace we could nix those as well.  If we work on it, we could
get ourselves back to just triples English but the machines will be able to understand it.

<script="N3" default:xmlns="http://purl.org/swag/revision-text/">
:Seth
   :properName "Seth Russell";
   foaf:mbox "mailto:seth@robustai.net";
   :workingOn <http://RobustAI.net/MyNetwork/index.html>;
   :workingOn <http://robustAI.net/MyNetwork/StickeyCyberMolecules.html>;
   :wrote <http://robustai.net/ai/symknow.htm>;
   :conjectures <http://RobustAi.net/Ai/Conjecture.htm>;
   :affiliatedWith <http://purl.org/swag/>;
   :affiliatedWith <http://speaktomecatalog.com>;
   :lookingFor [Who:Person#x :willProgram :Sembrowser].
</script>