RE: RDF IG meeting at W3C Technical Plenary 2001-02-28

There is so much to do, its almost overwhelming to know
where to start.  Things I'd be interested in include:

 o Application experience:  Who has tried building things
   with RDF?  What was it like?  Good things?  Bad things?
   Lessons learned?  Missing things?
 o schemas and ontologies:  who is developing schemas and
   ontologies?  What for?
 o From tool builders, a compare and contrast of the
   different tools that folks have/are developing.
   Tools that have been/are under development.
   Identifying issues, possibilities for collaboration
   (test suites etc).
 o Education/training - RDF is hard for folks to
   understand.  Do we need to do anything about that?
 o Query - I'd be very interested to learn about ongoing
   work in RDF query.
 o DAML, OIL, and formalizations of the RDF specs.
 o Where does RDF go next?
 o Process Issues - mechanisms for resolving issues with
   current recommendations?
 o key issues with the current specs - but I suggest we
   prepare for those before hand.

Brian