Re: RDF/XML Syntax Specification (Revised) W3C Working Draft published

  He only means that you will need to look for the value of the shared
property of common, not of tom...

  suppose:
     common, C
     Tom, T
     Jane, J
     a sentence -> subject, predicate, object

  Then you can have a model like
  T, sex, male
  J, sex, female
  C, age, 22

  But if you ask for,
    T,age,?

  You will have no answer, there isn't any sentence with T as subject and
age as predicate, you will need to look for...

   T,type,x
   x,age,?

  Then you will get 22

  Good luck,