RE: anonymous nodes

Then again, there's still something to be said for standards
in the interest of data portability and system interoperability;
and even though I'm less concerned with issues such as a
standard query language for RDF or which ontologies win out
as the most used, etc. I still think that something as fundamental
as resource identity as it relates to serialization is something
that we should be able to trust the standard to define.

Cheers,

Patrick