Re: online course on Metadata

Just noted an error in the course (and I have only skimmed a part of it).

In the section "Benefits" under "Where is the Metadata?" it says "Metadata on
Internet resources stored together with the resource are placed at the top of a
document. They can be found inside the Header section of an HTML page and they
are normally hidden to the user. Metadata stored separately from the resource
are located in databases, in indexes or in catalogues."
This is not correct, since inline metadata can be placed anywhere in the
document.

And of course, one wonders why there is no mention of RDF, and why the metadata
editor does not generate RDF.

Johan