Closing the loop with a Java interface for rdfDB.

Hi,

I am happy to announce a Java interface to rdfDB and also an example
where RDF is drawn to and from a database.

Disclaimer:
To see it working, you'll have to accept reading some French...

I am now producing three complete RDF/RSS 1.0 channels with all the
articles available on XMLfr.

These channels are available at:

http://xmlfr.org/actualites/xmlfr/channel.rss10,
http://xmlfr.org/actualites/decid/channel.rss10 and
http://xmlfr.org/actualites/tech/channel.rss10.

The articles are written using XMLNews-Story and have enough meta
information to generate (through a XSLT transformation) all the items
information that you see in these channels.

These 3 channels have been loaded into a rdfDB database which is queried
using the JrdfDB published on 4xt to generate dynamic pages available at
the same URIs than the one used for the taxonomy.

Some examples are:

http://xmlfr.org/index/object.title/RDF/
http://xmlfr.org/index/object.title/RSS/
http://xmlfr.org/index/person/Rael_Dornfest/
http://xmlfr.org/index/person/Dan_Connolly/

In the future, I plan to add more information on these pages which
include a list of all the articles mentioning the selected "object".

In the examples included on 4xt download section, I have also included
an example showing how RDF/RSS channels can be generated from the rdfDB:

input:  http://4xt.org/downloads/JrdfDB/2rss.in
xslt:   http://4xt.org/downloads/JrdfDB/2rss.xsl
output: http://4xt.org/downloads/JrdfDB/2rss.out

This example is closing the loop, showing how data taken from RSS
channels can be exported back as RSS channels.

I hope you'll enjoy it !

Eric

PS: many thanks to Guha for his rdfDB.

Forwarded message 1