Re: Ann: Promenade RDF Parser

Nice piece of work, Janne!

I included a new item "Known use cases" on [1]. Please let me know about
further use cases, if any, so I can better coordinate and synchronize
the changes in the Stanford API.

Currently I'm working on (backward compatible) extensions of the API
that will include querying and lots of convenience methods.

Sergey

[1] http://www-db.stanford.edu/~melnik/rdf/api.html