RE: RDF Issues

Great! I was going to do it but you saved me the effort.

I had a quick look and one thing immediately stood out. In 2.2.3 there is a
section entitled "Schemas and Namespaces". It seems to be on first thought
that the *model* by itself has nothing to do with XML Namespaces. The model
should just talk about everything being a URI and the whole tie-in with XML
Namespaces only comes into play once you serialized.

In particular, the statement "In order to avoid confusion between
independent -- and possibly conflicting -- definitions of the same term, RDF
uses the XML namespace facility" actually seems wrong. RDF doesn't use XML
namespaces to avoid conflict. It uses URIs and those URIs just happen to
manifest as namespace URIs in the XML serialization.

James
--
James Tauber, Director XML Technology, Bowstreet
jtauber@bowstreet.com  http://www.bowstreet.com/