RE: SOAP, RDF and Semantic Web screenscraping...

Didier and Rahul (and everyone else),

By all means, let's collaborate on this API, either here on this list or on
a list on sourceforge once the registration goes through (within next 12
hours).

Redfoot is very modular and has (or will have, depending on the module in
question) separate modules for the triple store, serialization, local
querying and querying via SOAP. Each will have a published API so the
modules will be substitutable.

Probably best would be to discuss on a sourceforge list with regular updates
posted here for broader feedback.

James
--
James Tauber, Director XML Technology, Bowstreet
jtauber@bowstreet.com  http://www.bowstreet.com/