Re: Coordinating XML schema and RDF schema

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Sean B. Palmer wrote:

  I've been pondering this for ages now:-

  > How can we use vocabulary defined in an XML
  > schema and vocabulary defined in an RDF schema
  > to describe a resource within one an xml document.

  RDF Schemas don't specify any sort of structure. However, XML Schemas don't
  specify any form of RDF meaning, so that leads nicely to:-

  > Is it possible, therefore, to import both the XML schema
  > and the RDF schema as namespaces? Is it possible to
  > mix RDF and XML to describe resources?

Yes. In fact, this is one of the benefits of having both RDF and XML Scheam
language use XML for their syntax.

Charles McCN